Incredible opportunity to acquire 4-acres of prime commercial property with frontage on three roads and four existing structures which could be leveraged for rental income. Parcels could easily be subdivided into two or three properties. Comps in the area place the value at $257,437/acre or a total value of $1,029,748.00.
Property is currently priced at less than $750,000.00
This is a tremendous opportunity!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Property Address: 206 Asheville Hwy, Greeneville, TN 37743
- Owner of property: Planter’s Warehouse, Inc.
- Contact: Johnny Powers, President & CEO
- Phone: (423)638-5939
- Rental Income: The property does currently have a tenant renting the warehouse. The bank building has been rented in the past but is vacant at this time. The other small buildings have also been rented in the past. Financial records can be provided as needed.
- Debt: There is currently no debt on the property. Available immediately.
- Why isn’t Leo buying it? The family dynamics are complicated. I wouldn’t feel comfortable capitalizing on this opportunity. I just want to bring as many qualified prospects to the table as possible. I want to see the shareholders maximize their returns.